Bring your Cloud talent and passion to Accenture – Work at the forefront of cloud technology, helping clients “imagine and invent” their own future. Build your career with the best. Join us!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Work along with Accenture Cloud First, a multi-service group of 70,000 cloud professionals that will leverage Accenture’s industry and technology capabilities and ecosystem partnerships with a focus of enabling organizations to move to the cloud with greater speed and value.
What will help you succeed:
- 2 years of experience in the use, installation, support and troubleshooting Linux servers
- 1 year of experience with containerization/cloud computing
- Experience with high availability and business continuity principles
- Experience with Terraform
- Jenkins/Ansible/Bash scripting/Chef experience/Gitlab CI
- Networking and security knowledge
- Believe in what you do
- AWS Certification
- Experience of working in a multisite environment
Our future colleague will:
- Build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that will transform organizations and communities around the world
- Work with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to assess applications, software and hardware
- Develop, coordinate and administrate AWS infrastructure
- Automate deployments, infrastructure as code
- Have containerization, (Kubernetes, Docker) troubleshooting and support tasks
- Linux servers troubleshooting and support tasks
- Oversee governance and mitigate risk
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context)
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.