Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
As a Dynamics 365 developer you will work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting projects for clients from various segments of market (Banking, Insurance, Utilities and Retail).
If you are experienced MS Dynamics AX developer and you want to extend your expertise in the MS Dynamics domain, we invite you to join the fast-growing Accenture Business Applications practice in Europe location to work as part of a worldwide team of experts.
What will help you succeed:
- Hands on experience with MS Dynamics 365 AX (4.0 or 2012 R3 or Dynamics 365 F&O)
- Real life experience with X++ programming
- Experience with MS SQL
- SQL Reporting Services SSRS
Our future colleague will:
- Design, customize and implement new functionalities AX 2012 R3
- Write technical specifications based on functional design specifications
- Migrate Dynamics AX 4.0 to AX 2012 R3
- Develop testing
- Communicate with client team to follow up on business requirements
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context)
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.