For Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, and Tirgu Mures office, we are looking for dynamic, proactive and experienced Embedded Device Developer who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
The App Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our applications on
device, desktop and mobile. The person filling the role will have the opportunity to develop new
products across platforms, from our embedded Linux system to Android and iOS. This role is central
in the work of exploring new technological possibilities and will work closely in teams with design
and QA to create the perfect user interface for our customers. Tasks will range from writing robust
closely in interdisciplinary teams to solve current issues.
Main tasks/areas of responsibility
● C ++ development, both application but potentially also other components of the system.
● Close collaboration with developers developing within their disciplines, mainly C ++ and Qt.
Examples of other tasks:
● Facilitate good communication, continuous improvement and a good working environment
● Ensure good and efficient development processes
Desired experience background and qualifications:
● Desired / advantageous background of experience: Experience from technology projects
and/or management of development teams, the advantage of experience from system
● Object-oriented programming, C ++ knowledge is an advantage
● Experience with development for Linux, macOS, Windows, iOS, Android
● Knowledge of embedded development (e.g. Yocto) is a plus.
● Knowledge of tools such as Git, Jira and Confluence
● It's a plus to have an eye for UX and UI.
● Committed and innovative
● Structured, analytical and targeted
● Solution-oriented with good communication skills
● Ability to interact with the business side and create good relationships
● Strong problem-solving skills with a hands-on attitude
● Desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies and programming languages
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Individuality, authenticity and inclusivity are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value the passion and strengths of our employees and help them achieve high performance in their careers.
BE Yourself, Make a Difference
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework, you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.