Senior Salesforce Consultant / Developer
Accenture's Cloud First Application Practice is seeking talented Salesforce Professionals to join our growing team. By joining Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies while working for a world class SFDC consulting organization.
Salesforce represents the largest share of our Cloud Applications business and we're seeing more cloud-enabled transformation programs in the pipeline than ever, increasingly connected to our customers’ success.
Accenture was one of the first global companies to establish a strategic alliance partnership with Salesforce, and continues to grow and strengthen its position as a leading ecosystem partner. With more than 13.000 Salesforce skilled professionals, Accenture’s ongoing investment in building deep specialist skills and leading capabilities is unparalleled in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Accenture is driving Salesforce's largest transformational projects with a track record of thousands of Salesforce implementations at more than 1,000 enterprise organizations. We bring deep industry expertise, and customer relationship management leadership to clients that have chosen cloud-computing solutions.
We are looking for motivated Senior Consultants with a consistent track record in their chosen area of CRM expertise to be part of teams on client-facing engagements.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of Salesforce.com or Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation experience
• Ability to travel
• Experience working with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce applications to different clients at the enterprise level
• Ability to develop business requirements and functional designs to effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements
• Ability to facilitate requirements and design sessions
• Design through deploy experience
• Salesforce certifications (Admin, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant)
Preferred Skills Requirements
• Excellent Presentation and Demo skills
• Configuration on Salesforce.com Sales, Service and/or Marketing Cloud
• Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts
• Understanding of overall SFDC or SFMC architecture and knowledge of salesforce.com ecosystems (e.g. CPQ solutions, Order Management solution, ecc
• Experience in or good knowledge of at least one of the following MuleSoft, APEX, LWC, Platform Builder, FSC, FSL, Pardot, Marketing Cloud
• Background with technical architecture and security concepts (integration patterns, architecture styles, data security)
• Relational databases and data modelling