For Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, and Targu Mures office, we are looking for Android Applications Expert to take part in some of the most successful and innovative projects in automotive connected car domain .
What will you do?
- Deliver client projects and Accenture internal projects
- Collaborate with various Accenture global practices and clients
- Train yourself, train and motivate your colleagues as well
- Drive development projects in all phases from specification to release and Supervise complete embedded software development lifecycle;
- Analyze and review the software requirements and create and design the software architecture;
- Nurture and manage relationships with the clients to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and requirements.
What Makes the Difference
- Excellent development experience with Android SDK, NDK, Java8 and Build Systems (e.g. Gradle, Maven)
- Knowledge of C/C++ and other programming languages (e.g. Kotlin)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS
- 2~3 years of hands-on experience on Android middleware, Android Architecture and Android Automotive OS experience.
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
Required soft skills
- Excellent teamwork capability
- Ability to work directly with (technical) customers
Nice to have:
- Broad experience in network protocols and their implementations
- Experience with the Linux Kernel
- Good understanding of Back-end
- Experience with GIT and other Version Control Systems
- Prior experience with security protocols (e.g. TLS)
- Good English command
- Nice to have: German language skills
What’s in it for you?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Individuality, authenticity and inclusivity are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value the passion and strengths of our employees and help them achieve high performance in their careers.
BE Yourself, Make a Difference
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework, you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.