- As part of an agile team you’d be helping to implement applications and features on a greenfield project with focus on front-end components;
- Refine, estimate, design, code and test user stories with collaboration with the product owners and your team crew;
- Transform UX/UI designs to mobile ready web applications;
- Adhere to coding standards, agile methodology and processes;
- Assist in the integration of application components to meet business requirements;
- Communicate and collaborate with your team members, architecture teams and client counterparts.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with Angular 2+ and/or React;
- Bootstrap, HTML, CSS experience;
- Experience with micro frontend designs;
- Experience with web client communication with APIs;
- Experience with websockets;
- Experience with frontend application hosting and configuration;
- Fluency in English (written and oral).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.