OT / ICS Cyber Security Analyst
Our cybersecurity team helps clients identify and evaluate security gaps in industrial control systems (ICS), subsequently driving the implementation of solutions to mitigate security exposure. Our Team Members are expected to anticipate security requirements, analyze and understand the client security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices tailored to their specific industries. As out team member you will be:
- Performing analysis of the architecture and infrastructure of Industrial Control Systems (SCADA / DCS / IIoT) in terms of cyber security
- Designing and implementing cybersecurity solutions for Industrial Control Systems
- Supporting our leading ICS security projects within a Security Transformation program
- Developing ICS Control Frameworks, based on industry best practices as well as international and applicable national standards
- Implementing or improving ICS security management processes at the clients’ organization
Candidates will have a control systems security background with relevant previous experience in a technical or consulting environment. The successful candidate should have:
- Higher Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Automation or Computer Science (IT).
- Knowledge and experience (designing, commissioning or maintaining) ICS systems: SCADA, EMS, DCS or PLC. Experience in supporting or troubleshooting industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus TCP, HART etc.
- Knowledge of any security standard e.g.: IEC 62443/ISA 99, NIST SP 800-82, NERC CIP.
- A passion for advisory and Cybersecurity topics together with willingness to continuous self-development.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) allowing them to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel
- Possession of any security certificates (e.g. CSSA, GICSP) is a plus
- Travel approximately 30-40% annually
What we can offer:
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Possibility to work on international project in different locations worldwide
- Constant personal development with a various training and possibility to gain key ICS Security Certificates
- Modern working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.