For Cluj/Tg. Mures/Timisoara Office, we are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented MES Functional Consultant who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
We are working in the domain of Manufacturing Execution Systems, which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how factories around the world are managing their manufacturing processes.
Our team is responsible for the end-to-end MES project implementations, which includes both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team willing to learn new technologies and help our industrial customers to realize substantial improvements in their business.
As a Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Functional Consultant, you will be part of our MOM Delivery team and your role will be to develop and implement WEB based software solutions by configuring it to meet our client specific requirements.
A combination of people skills, technical ability and an eagerness to learn are needed. As the field evolves fast, the job changes frequently and requires a fast-thinking individual.
What will you do?
• Be the Functional responsible within the technical team;
• Gathering clear customer requirements within the project scope;
• Documenting the conceptual, logical and technical architecture for the project;
• Defining and execute clear tests of your designed solutions;
• Training customers in the use of their new MES solutions;
• Interactions with the client’s team and form a long-lasting working relationship with the customer;
• Working in a team-oriented, multicultural environment;
• Short-term project based business travel when required;
What makes the difference?
• Bachelor degree (engineering/ business informatics or equivalent exposure to the IT industry or business analysis)
• 2+ years’ experience in working with IT teams in a similar role (Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Product Owner) or experience in the Manufacturing industry/ shop-floor (functional or technical),
• Functional knowledge in any of the following areas: Production, Quality, Maintenance, Inventory;
• Experience in object-oriented modeling, UML, BPMN; documenting different project data;
• Experience in working with customers, creating/designing solutions for their requirements;
• Good analytical & troubleshooting skills
• Excellent Presentation & Communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fluency in English. In addition, knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Experience in working with in MES solutions or other Manufacturing related software (APS, LIMS, ERP, PLM) is an advantage
• Knowledge of ISA-95/ MESA/ SCOR standards is considered an advantage
• Previous project experience involving Analysis, Development, Configuration, Implementation for different manufacturing industries is considered a plus
• Basic understanding of database structures (Oracle, SQL)
• Industry experience (Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, etc.) is considered a plus.
Sunt just follow the rules. Set them!
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.