For Timisoara / Cluj / Tg. Mures office, we are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented ABAP Developer who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
- We are looking for an experienced ABAP developer for the eWM module - which involves migrations to S/4HANA.
- In-depth knowledge in the development of classic extractors, ABAP programs and routines as well as SQL experience is necessary with basic and first practical knowledge in the BW4 environment (HANA 2.0, SQL, creating CDS View, interface programming such as SDA, SDI, XSA etc. )..
• Good knowledge of Windows operating systems;
• Advanced English language knowledge;
• German language knowledge will be preferential;
• Strong analytic and design skills;
• Ability to multitask and very good communication;
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- At least 2 years experience in SAP/ABAP and SQL programming;
- SQL experience (HANA 2.0, SQL, creating CDS View, interface programming such as SDA, SDI, XSA etc. ).
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.