Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Monitor alerts generated by the Anti Money Laundering and conduct appropriate reviews to facilitate closure of alerts
- Analyze alert and conduct holistic review and searches, gather data and record evidence for client and counterparties to detect any suspicions of money laundering or terrorist financing activity
- Accumulate facts from investigations and report unusual client activities which might relate to money laundering or terrorist financing
- Conduct Due Diligence by complying with Due Diligence related requirements of the relevant Law and regulations of specific countries served and client internal compliance policy
- Perform due diligence and assess the risk of new customers to the firm, document findings, ensure that management is apprised of key issues and risks
- Review negative news and Office of Foreign Assets Control Watch List Politically Exposed Persons alerts generated by automated systems according to global sanctions screening policy and guidelines and client compliance policy
- Conduct payment and customer Screening against various Sanction lists
- Identify, review potential sanctions screening matches or false positives
- Carry out complex research investigations to confirm whether the potential matches to Global sanctions lists are actual matches according to laid down guidelines
- Analyze potential matches on customer names address or payment from local and international business units to make an informed decision
Skills that make your work successful:
- Bachelor's degree (Commerce or Finance background preferred)
- 1 year of working experience at financial background would be preferred, especially on role of Anti Money Laundering
- Compliance awareness relating to Money Laundering, Financial Crime and Terrorism Financing.
- Good awareness or sensitivity at Risk, Compliance, and Regulations
- Good understanding to Investigation and willing to investigate
- Knowledge of Banking Products or banking experience is preferred
- Good experience or understanding of using E-commerce platform & payment company, like Lazada, Alipay, WorldFirst, Paypal…etc
- Logical thinking ability
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to make a reasoned judgment from all the facts available as to whether activity on an account warrants suspicion of criminal activity
- Good investigative skills including online search skills
- Documentation skills (proficient excel, word…etc skills)
- English skill - very good English written skills, good oral English is preferred）
- Ability to work under pressure
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.