IT Customer Service Associate with German/Spanish@Accenture
• Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation
• Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
• Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer specific business environment
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s/product’s key performance requirements
• Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
• Customer Interaction Handling
• Problem Solving & Escalation Management
• Data Quality
• Organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
• Good technical aptitude with an ability to learn quickly
• Fluent in German/Spanish language and at least Upper Intermediate English
• Time management and administrative skills
• Written and verbal communication skills: manages internal communications and external/client communications
• Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment.
• Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills
• Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.