Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
· Manage, develop, implement and integrate initiatives or programs related to all or some of the following: Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Performance Management, Payroll, Analytics & Insights, Workforce and data administration
· Conduct market & trend analysis: analyze survey findings and conduct additional market assessments to determine opportunities to improve client's current compensation programs, policies and procedures
· Develop compensation strategy: review organizational objectives—as well as market analysis, compensation data, business trends and leading practices—to formulate the annual compensation strategy, including salary, bonus, equity programs, incentive plans and non-monetary awards
· Manage salary structure and budgeting: recommend salary structure adjustments to reflect market movement, and develop budgets and guidelines for the annual pay review process
· Implement and execute key payroll analytics including advanced overpayment controls, off cycle and pay distribution optimization etc.
Performance and Progression
· Perform analytics to drive improved employee satisfaction and retention.
· Deploy leading practices to improve retention and satisfaction such as alignment of organizational and employee goals, ensure consistent, competency based feedback, and a defined succession plan program
· Develop and drive uptake of leading recruitment practices, innovative sourcing and channel management activities, targeted selection approaches, as well as effective hiring and onboarding techniques
· Enable recruitment process and ensure lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times while optimizing the time to hire and cost
Workforce and Data Administration
· Implement and execute workforce & data administration analytics including; exit/separation, employee turnover, absenteeism etc. and analyze data from multiple sources to generate insights into key reasons behind employee turnover and absenteeism
Skills that make your work successful:
Expertise in HR processes (Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Workforce Administration etc) area
3-5 years work experience preferably in HR operations environment
Advanced level of French and English
Compensation Administration & Process Design
Employee Data Process Design& Market Intelligence
Recruitment Process Desig & Reporting and Analytics skills
How we truly care:
· Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
· Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
· Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
· Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
· Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
· If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
· Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Business Excellence Advisory Associate Manager
Posted 11 days ago
Business Excellence Advisory Senior Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
HR Partner Specialist with French
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.