We are looking for a Management Consulting Analyst to join our team and share our passion for business transformation, with a focus on the management consulting.
As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with our clients – as such we have a strong understanding of the challenges they face and the ways in which we can support them. We focus on developing and delivering leading solutions for our clients whilst utilizing our strong connections with the wider CMT European practices and global communities across Accenture.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- You will work on one of our CMT consulting client engagements, to help design and deliver large scale and complex transformation programs, identify issues, form hypotheses, design and conduct analyses, synthesize conclusions into recommendations and help in implementing change.
- Bring formal frameworks or company methodologies to identify problems.
- Suggest more effective or efficient ways of performing business tasks.
- Support the analysis and design of new function business processes.
- Identify and define detailed requirements.
- Serve as a liaison to the business community and participate in user and task analysis to maintain the business community perspective.
- Presentation to senior client leaders.
We would like our applicants to have:
- University degree (MSc / MBA related to Telecoms will be considered as a plus)
- Fluent Romanian and English language (spoken & written)
- 1-2 years’ experience in management consulting or technical analytical position
- Ability to think out of the box and offer unique perspective to the client
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with the ability to be dynamic and adapt in order to solve complex issues with customers and partners
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Desire to work in an environment of the creative projects focused to solve the business requirements of the client
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.