Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of sourcing and candidate pipeline management services across all agreed profiles for external candidates, Talent Supply Demand and Advisory to provide analytics and insights designed to improve productivity and recruiting outcomes for Client Talent Acquisition
- Act as a sourcing process owner with Accenture standard delivery solution
- Consistently build, maintain and display a sound understanding of the client s industry in order to identify opportunities and manage risks
- Ensure the recruitment process lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire and cost
- Determine recruitment selection decision factors and criteria. Participate in human resources planning to support development of recruitment related human resources policies and procedures
- Conduct highly collaborate requisition intake discussion with hiring manager. Understand and document specific sourcing requirement. Appropriately set hiring manager expectations using data from similar prior searches and externally available labor pool supply demand information
- Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with client and Accenture subject matter experts. This may include determining and managing the appropriate channels media for the most effective solution to meet requirements
- Develop and maintain data mining approaches using advanced search techniques
- Execute legally compliant Role postings to internet and print sites, performing refreshes or removing, as required
- Understand the key outcomes of recruitment activities e.g., hires produced, effort and cost expended and make adjustments to maximize return on investment
- Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
- Monitor service level agreements, client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly
Skills that make your work successful:
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Recruiting Systems
- Recruitment Process Design
- Talent Management
- Advanced level of English
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.