Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of coordinating and performing the administration components of the recruiting process to support service quality, timeliness, accuracy and cost objectives.
- Execute and track manual role postings to niche sites and print locations as required based on recruiter provided specifications
- Schedule candidate screens and assessment related events as required gaining relevant availabilities and retrieve feedback forms from interviewers
- Responsible for preparing and scheduling interviews.
- Prepare offer letters and contract packages.
- Assist with administration of pre employment check process which may include: collect signed release forms and send in for processing, request appropriate pre employment check based on client requirements, perform initial review of results using client standards role aid, Follow up with candidates to secure clarification on discrepancies, identify reports that fall within company standards and escalate discrepancies to Recruiters for further follow up
- Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity.
- Track employee referrals and coordinate timely referral payout processing
- Communicate process, data and forms status to candidates and stakeholders as required
- Convey information clearly, accurately and convincingly. Listen to and understand needs of others
- Requires detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
Skills that make your work successful:
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Candidate Screening Assessment
- New Joiner Hiring
- Recruiting Systems
- Service Delivery
- Talent Management
- Advanced level of English
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.