The Recruitment Analyst has responsibility for end to end recruitment to meet client internal and or external requirements. Works with client hiring managers and human resources, as well as Accenture shared services professionals, to fill approved open positions in alignment with business objectives.
The role is designed to service multiple clients.
- Manage end to end recruitment process from intake discussion with hiring manager, job posting, sourcing and screenings candidates, submitting the most qualified candidates to hiring manager, scheduling interviews, creating offer letters and supporting new joiner onboarding
- Search both active and passive candidates, build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels career websites, specialized job boards, referrals, alumni communities, social media, competitor and direct sourcing
- Provide feedback to candidates hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Keep the candidates data bases up to date at any time of the recruitment process
- Prepare status reports, measure recruitment process progress and attend the client review meetings
- Understand and apply the work instructions that are regulating the recruitment process
- Use the recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
- Monitor service level agreements, client dependencies, key operational metrics, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate
- Be up to date with recruitment best practices, efficient sourcing channels and techniques and emerging technologies
- Identify improvement opportunities, initiate change and deliver value to our clients
- University degree degree in psychology, pedagogy or law is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish English
- Good computer skills Microsoft Office
- Exposure to ATS CRM applications
- Practical knowledge of methods of recruitment and selection of candidates
- 1 to 3 years previous experience in recruitment
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical, well organized and attentive to details
- Quick learner, problem solver and team player
- Sensitive to corporate politics and confidential data
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Recruitment Analyst with German
Posted 2 days ago
Recruitment Administrator with German
Posted 3 days ago
Hiring_Unicorn_Recruitment Associate with German_CL12
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.