Warranty Claims Assessor with Portuguese
The transaction Processing Associate (also named as Warranty Claims Assessor) is responsible for reviewing selected warranty claims submitted by dealers and evaluating for appropriate payment.
The warranty assessor Focal Point has to process warranty claims (SAP) submitted by the dealer network via an online Tool.
The process is that it's the assessor decision if a claim can be reimbursed or not.
To take this decision the assessor is supported by several systems and by the internal Process Manual where are listed all process to be followed.
For decisions that need to be taken, the assessor can refer to manuals and systems available.
Part of Assessor responsibility is to manage the operational communication with CNHi field staff to be supported in decisional activities and to manage the communication that dealers open to the assessment team.
The Assessor Focal Point will be the first point of escalation for all assessors belong in his team. He has to coordinate team working (few resources) and escalate issues to the team lead if required.
A Warranty Claims Assessor Focal Point functions as a member of the Warranty Claims Processing team to provide the following services to the client:
1. Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically by dealers to the client via the client's web-based dealer warranty application.
2. Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system.
3. Execute additional warranty-related duties, either ongoing tasks, or one-time project assignments, as assigned.
4. Perform all work according to set policies and procedures, meeting specified performance criteria for accuracy and productivity.
5. Ensure daily personal qualitative and quantitative targets are achieved for all assigned duties.
6. Support teammates in achieving individual requirements and team goals.
7. Communicate with the Team Leads on a regular basis, as required.
8. Complete required, ongoing training and successfully demonstrate the knowledge and ability to progress through levels of claims of increasing complexity and size.
9. Interact with client and dealer personnel, as needed.
10. Conduct all duties in a professional and courteous manner
11. Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation
12. Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
13. Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
14. Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
15. Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s/product’s key performance requirements
16. Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
17. Be the first point of escalation for all assessors in his team
18. Drive and follow-up critical situations to the team lead