Enterprise Technology has created a new AI R&D unit at Accenture Global IT. The team is currently looking for a talented and passionate Data Engineer.
Why is working with us interesting?
Are you interested in joining a team that will push a Tech Vision across the enterprise over the next 5 years?
We’re innovators, researchers, and concept designers. We investigate emerging technologies to identify upcoming trends around Analytics, AI, and Big Data and then apply them to new business models within Accenture.
What would be my role?
As a Data Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will be responsible for the creation of forward-thinking and disruptive concepts, ideas, roadmaps, and prototypes.
Who you´ll work with…
You´ll work closely with various internal teams and group´s Strategy leaders to shape Accenture´s future around AI/ML and Advanced Analytics. The results of you work will transform and disrupt the way how data is being used within the company at a global scale.
We are part of CIO family called Enterprise Technology – Vision and Strategy that exists to shape Accenture´s internal Technology future.
What we are looking for…
· MSc program or university degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Econometrics, or Computer Science)
· Hands-on Java, Python, C#, Spark, SQL, and Linux.
· Ability to write complex SQL queries to extract data from a data lake
· Hands-on Azure data engineering related services from major cloud vendors
· Experience building fault-tolerant, scalable batch, and real-time distributed data processing systems and associated technology in the cloud
· Experience processing and transforming unstructured/structured data at scale in optimal ways (cost/performance)
· Ability to optimize performance and resource utilization on large, big data cloud production environments
· Experience building and working with RESTful APIs and/or data streaming
· Knowledge of relational, nonrelational databases, data modeling, and big data frameworks
· Proficient English (written/verbal communication skills)
What would also help…
· Data Engineer certification
· Experience analyzing big data in magnitudes of terabytes /petabytes - preferably coming from ITSM logs, events, and IoT tools at scale
· Enjoy discovering, testing, and researching new big data technologies and being able to share results and best practices via whitepapers, blogs, townhalls...
· General understanding of Knowledge about Data Mining, Statistics and Machine Learning.
· Understanding technologies like digital twin, IoT, and virtual reality.
· Experience in deploying microservices such as Kubernetes, docker...
· Basic understanding of Agile and Design Thinking methodologies.
· General knowledge about Agile and DevOps, MLOps and AIOps frameworks.
What you can expect…
· Being an integral part of an innovative organization that explores and tests cutting edge technology
· Joining a team that invests in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, conferences, and an O'Reilly/Pluralsight subscription)
· Having fun and working with a multicultural team that is dedicated to ensuring a positive work/life balance
· Flexible working from home/office
· Work from home support (mindfulness tools, flexible working hours, VR events)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.