Manage complex networks working with core technologies, optimizing infrastructure and keep applications secure and performing efficiently.
Responsible for planning, needs analysis, technical and cost justifications for the implementation of LAN WAN systems in Core Infrastructure Corporate Data Center Corporate Data Network of the client
Configures and troubleshoot Layer2 Layer3 network protocols OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RIP, HSRP, VRRP, Ether channel, Spanning tree, QoS, VTP, 802.1x, IGMP, port security, DHCP Snooping
Configures and troubleshoot security solutions IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, IPS, Cisco ACS
Configures and troubleshoot load balancing solutions Cisco CSS, Cisco ACE, Citrix Netscaler .
Configures and troubleshoot VoIP solutions Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Call Manager Express
Evaluates requirements for improvement development, identifies omissions and errors in requirements and recommends network system solutions that meet the requirements of customers
On request provides technical advice for issues related to network design, implementation and interconnection
Provides support in ongoing IT projects, by installing configuring IT network equipment
Carries out activities related to the stabilization, standardization and optimization of the managed IT Network, to guarantee their proper, accurate and efficient functioning.
Creates and maintains on going network documentation low level design, high level design documents
Network IT Operations professional to support infrastructure operations and or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
1. 3 5 years switching and routing experience, preferably on Cisco equipment.
Experience in configuring switches and troubleshooting issues, inclusive for Nexsus 5k and 7k series
Experience in configuring routers and troubleshooting issues, dynamic routings OSPF, EIGRP and BGP
Network performance monitoring, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades
2. 3 5 years managing firewalls, inclusive Cisco ASA. Ability to choose, deploy, support, and troubleshoot firewalls
3. Experience in configuring and troubleshooting issues, Site to Site VPN, Remote Access VPN, and other firewalls features.
4. 1 3 years Knowledge of VoIP technologies such as Cisco Call Manager configuration, gateways, IP telephony, Webex
5. 1 3 years of managing Citrix Netscaler, configuring load balancing, virtual servers, services, content switching, policies, certificate installing and upgrading.
Nice to have
CCNP Cisco Certified Network Professional certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.