What are your responsibilities?
• Assisting Accenture’s Technology team with multiple initiatives and projects within the scope
• Providing deal support to Contract Management and Contracting legal professionals;
• Collaborating with onshore Technology experts on the legal clearance process of multiple assets (primarily Products & Platforms and Security);
• Providing advice to the business and software development teams;
• Helping create, manage and update contract templates and trainings;
• Reviewing vendor/client software license, SaaS agreements, Non DisclosureAgreements and other agreements,
• Providing legal advice on Hackathon events;
• Conducting contract readiness assessments on new technologies;
• Assisting with contract benchmarking
• Conducting legal research. etc.
Are you the right fir for the job?
• Lawyer with technology and contracting oriented experience.
• Master degree on IP/tech or business matters is a plus
• 6+ years of working experience and proficient/native English skills
• Strong commitment to deliver the work product in time collaborating efficiently with colleagues and supervisors, GS Technology SMEs, stakeholders, leadership, other GS towers and Accenture Legal teams.
• Good research, time-management, prioritization, organizational, and analytical skills.
What's in it for you?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills
• Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely
• Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.