What are your responsibilities?
- Understand, learn and apply the Work Instructions that are regulating the Recruitment process;
- Be aware of the Service Level Agreement between Accenture and the client and make sure they are met;
- Perform CV screening in the recruitment system and update accordingly the status of each candidate in the system;
- Dispatch email communication to the candidates and the managers;
- Answer to questions from the candidates or managers;
- Maintain the pool of valuable candidates (the “Talent” pool) up-to-date with candidates selected but not allocated to a current opening;
- Schedule phone interviews between the selected candidates and the Italian managers.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Student or Graduate;
- Good Client handling skills;
- Good communication, written and oral - Fluent in Italian and English;
- PC Literate;
- Willing to perform repetitive activities;
- Problem solving and analysis skills;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team.
What will you do:
As point of contact for the candidates, you will coordinate schedules with applicants and interviewers, set up phone or in person interviews, reconciliate interview cancellations;
Assure great experience for the candidate along the selection process, by updating his profile information in the database and updating accordingly the status in the system;
Maintain the pool of valuable candidates (the “Talent” pool) up to date with candidates selected but not allocated to a current opening;
Act as support for the Recruiters with the hiring process in the system;
Attend all calls established between the local team in Bucharest and the team on the client’s site;
Learn, understand and apply the Work Instructions that are framing the Recruitment process;
Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers, interactive library subscription;
Access to a global network of knowledge and resources, extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.;
Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise.
An expert Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
Interesting and challenging work for the Europe and globally leading companies – our clients;
Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Respect the Service Level Agreement between Accenture and the client and identify process improvements.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Compensation Analytics, Insights and Tools Associate Manager+
NA Compensation Processes Associate Manager+
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Deal Execution Manager*+
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.