Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
You have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
What will help you succeed:
· Experience with Python/Scala, PySpark, Spark Streaming, Databricks, version control (Git)
· Experience with software and performance engineering, Azure cloud analytics services (Event Hub, TSI, Event Grid, Streaming, ADF, Cosmos DB, Synapse)
You love to help
· Believe in what you do
· Knowledge of Cloud – DevOps concepts, Azure DevOps, Data Modelling, Test Automation
Our future colleague will:
· Design, develop, test, operate and support the current end-to-end batch, near real time and streaming data engineering solution
· Develop high quality Python / PySpark reusable and generic code and adopt / implement software development best practices to ensure high quality standards are met and a smooth transition into the future DE re-implementation
· Use DevOps knowledge, cloud and data engineering expertise to operate, monitor and troubleshoot the existing pipelines / scripts
· Effectively test and adopt upcoming testing frameworks to reduce manual effort, rework and provide a more reliable code base
· Take technical ownership for the implementation of the DE solution at an allocated mining site
· Communicate and explain concepts to senior stakeholders and key teams during sprint reviews and other programmed meetings
· Have a clear understanding of agile best practices and proactively collaborate and support the team if needed during the whole sprint cycle
· Document technical design details and artefacts created as part of the process
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context)
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA MN - Minneapolis
Mortgage Software Integration Associate Manager - Services
USA PA - Harrisburg
Federal - Performance Tester
Federal - Database Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.