• Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with the Hiring Manager’s needs;
• Manage hiring requisitions from capturing & validating the demand to candidate management;
• Roadmap strategic Sourcing Channels to deliver the best results across quality and quantity of hires;
• Hunt, farm and engage with unique and/ or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques;
• Conduct video interviews with the candidates engaged in the recruitment process and constantly communicating the feedback during the process;
• Support the hiring managers by building high-performance teams and partnering whenever needed;
• Create robust pipelines while providing a seamless, uniform, “just like you would want it” candidate experience;
• Provide the pipeline status to the business teams and participate in regular calls related to the state of the projects;
• Develop relationships across multiple teams;
• Work with the Talent Sourcing Lead to understand short- and long-term Talent Sourcing objectives and hiring forecasts; creating and implementing short- and long-term tactical sourcing plans;
• Add value and share best practices with your colleagues.
• Offer support services in HR Administration field;
• Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs: act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail;
• Update HR data base with personal information changes;
• Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates;
• Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.);
• Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.);
• Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company;
• Involvement in Rewards & Recognition process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA GA - Atlanta
Hourly Recruiting Business Interlock (Philadelphia)
USA TX - Dallas
Hourly Recruiting Business Interlock (Dallas)
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Operational Delivery Lead-Shared Services
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.