- Works with Tech team, developers to support the project implementation
- Serves as functional or client needs analyst for projects
- Participating in completing project management activities according to defined service level commitments and process compliance guidelines
- Participating in designing, developing software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity
- Work with key business representatives, data owners, end users, application designers and data architects
- Technical University degree;
- At least 1 year of experience in Business Analyst role;
- Experience in working on implementing IT projects in one of the following different areas: CRM, Reporting, Integration, GDPR – nice to have
- Basic knowledge of business processes in different industries: finance, telecommunication, insurance;
- Knowledge of Oracle database
- Experience in requirements gathering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Travel availability
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.