What are your responsabilities?
- Determine the best sourcing channels to fill the open roles within the organization;
- Understand project context and priorities for open roles;
- Access alternate sources of candidates as necessary;
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business environment and needs in order to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions;
- Provide guidance and counsel for resolving demand issues and provide input into resource planning activities;
- Be in charge of matching internal candidates with the roles assigned and get people staffed;
- Review employee’s targets. forecast the upcoming target results and monitor their assignment status
- Run and consolidate ad hoc reports.
Are you the best fit for the role?
- You are fluent in Italian and English;
- You are interested in HR domain and you have previous experience in related fields;
- You worked previously in a multinational environment: minimum 2-3 years
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- Attention to details is one of your main skills;
- You are analytical and reliable, with a proactive approach to entrusted tasks;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are proficient in in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PPT);
- You are independent and manage to organize your tasks according to priorities.
What's in it for you?
- Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
- Currently with COVID-19 perform your work remotely;
- Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
- An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.