- Monitor and maintain the operation of the applications and work together with the maintenance responsible;
- Make sure that standard processes, e.g. Incident-, Problem-, Change-, and Configuration Management for applications are set up properly and running properly;
- Work together with the 2nd and 3rd Level support;
- Support functional departments in case there are issues with the application;
- Availability Management: Ensure the availability of the application using appropriate measures (e.g. through monitoring and analysis of events, incidents, problems);
- Change Management: Approves, controls, and evaluates the changes to the application;
- Service Asset & Configuration Management: Updates the configuration data of the applications/systems (ex. Connect IT CMDB);
- Knowledge Management: Maintains the relevant knowledge bases for the operation of the applications/systems (e.g. Resolve IT, Operations Manual, WiKi);
- Event Management: Manages and evaluates events relevant to the application/system (ex. Threshold monitoring);
- Incident Management: Controls the incident processing and error correction in the scope of the agreed upon service levels for the application/system;
- Request Fulfilment: Handle defined service requests for the application/system (ex. Reports for Business Department);
- Problem Management: Controls the proactive and reactive investigation of problems in the application/system and long term problem solutions.
• Strong people management skills;
• Advanced English and German language knowledge;
• Ability to solve challenging operational problems and experience of process optimization;
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
Innovative projects for prestigious clients
Exposure to the latest technologies
Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
Join Accenture Industry X.0 a new and innovative practice within Accenture, that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products, Rail Automation, Smart Manufacturing, MES, PLM or Smart Operations. You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.