- Play an active role in SAP projects (implementation, rollout, or support and maintenance) in assigned functional areas covered by SAP MM module;
- Prepare functional designs and system configurations, or perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution;
- Propose, program, configure, document and test business solution;
- Reach and achieve project aims and outputs;
- Lead application functional team or sub-team;
- Contribute to increased productivity and motivation of the team;
- Communicate closely with the ABAP development team;
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
- Minimum 4 years of functional
experience in SAP MM Module;
- Skills in implementation, customization and maintenance in SAP modules;
- Architectural knowledge of SAP;
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes (any industry);
- Strong communication skills to all business levels;
- Experience in direct communication / client site cooperation;
- English and German speakers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.