We are working in the domain of Manufacturing Execution Systems, which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how factories around the world are managing their manufacturing processes.
Our team is responsible for the end-to-end MES project implementations, which includes both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team willing to learn new technologies and help our industrial customers to realize substantial improvements in their business.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Get familiar with one or more MES solutions provided by our partners
• Development, configuration, testing and deployment of the MES solution
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
• Work as part of a local or geographically distributed team
• Responsible for MES software integration with systems like ERP, PLM, APS, LIMS and other Control Systems
• Building custom reports using various reporting tools
• Work every day in an Agile Environment, using the Scrum methodology
• Short-term project based business travel when required
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE?
• A bachelor, master's or PhD in computer science, operation research, industrial engineering, computational engineering, mathematics or equivalent exposure to the IT industry
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented, multicultural environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Professional Skill Requirements:
• High abstraction, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• Pro-active, flexible reliable and solution-oriented attitude
• Good team player
• Experience with object-oriented modeling (UML) and programming languages such as Java, C++,C#, VB.NET
• Knowledge of Quintiq and the Quill programming language is considered a plus
• Strong communication skills -both written and verbal, especially in an environment of top professionals
• Fluency in English. In addition, knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus
• Knowledge of optimization techniques in operations research and artificial intelligence (linear programming, genetic algorithms, heuristic search techniques, constraint programming, etc.) is considered a plus
• Sound judgment in software technology (.NET, OSGi), data representation (XML, JSON)
• Affinity with databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and interface technologies (e.g., SOAP, MQ, JMS, ODBC) is a plus
• Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Automation Test Engineering Associate Manager
Guidewire Policy Center Tech Lead
Posted 2 days ago
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.