- Coordinating and organizing the workshops and trainings for client’s employees;
- Drive awareness and visibility into available open workshops through Technical Account Manages and customer newsletters;
- Promote/market courses;
- Up-load the new learning content in the required tool;
- Monitor session enrollment and ensure audience alignment accuracy for course objectives;
- Booking workshop rooms, catering and necessary training materials;
- Handle logistics management for onsite and remote workshops;
- Sending newsletters, confirmations, invitations and reminders to the participants;
- Gathering feedback from the participants;
- Provide different reports (where the case applies).
- You are fluent in Turkish & English;
- You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- You are not experienced in the job field, but you want to develop your skills together with our professionals;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach and client oriented;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are responsible in a work environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Work from home 2 days/week;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.