We are building a new Talent Fulfillment team that will be the heart of our internal client’s organization.
If you are passionate about making an impact by getting the best talent within the organization on board for new projects, you have innovative ideas and an assertive approach to communicate with internal candidates, then you could be the Talent Fulfillment Specialist Accenture is looking for.
We are looking for an experienced colleague (at least 1 year of previous work experience in HR/Recruiting/Customer Service area), who is going to be responsible for managing internal resources by identifying and proposing job opportunities to ensure fulfillment of all open roles, monitoring people productivity targets and collaborating with the local hiring manager and other partners.
What will you actually do:
• Determine the best sourcing channels to fill the open roles within the organization;
• Understand project context and priorities for open roles;
• Access alternate sources of candidates as necessary;
• Work with stakeholders to understand the business environment and needs in order to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions;
• Provide guidance and counsel for resolving demand issues and provide input into resource planning activities;
• Be in charge of matching internal candidates with the roles assigned and get people staffed;
• Review employee’s targets. forecast the upcoming target results and monitor their assignment status
• Run and consolidate ad hoc reports.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.