Continuous learning is essential. That’s why we offer amazing and learning opportunities to help you drive your future.
Join our new Client Advisory project in Bucharest! Be part of our brand-new Customer Care & Bill Inquiry team and benefit from an intensive learning and development plan and grow your career at an accelerated pace
What will you do?
• Communicate directly with the customers and resolve customer's inquiry through inbound calls and chat
• Facilitate chat/phone request for Billing Issues
• Deliver professional and on time, service to all customers
• Inform customers on additional Billing services
Are you the right fit for the Job?
• You are fluent in French and have a conversational level of English
• You 6 months experience in Telecommunications and / or Internet Service Provider Companies
• You are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
• You are an efficient communicator
• You have attention to details and analytical skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.