For Cluj/Bucharest Office, we are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented Total Rewards Senior Analyst who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Support Annual Total Rewards planning (budgeting) process and effective service delivery of Compensation and Compensation Admin activities
- Executes various analysis in Total Rewards Area (cost analysis for different initiatives/ scenarios)
- Support activities such as Market data collection, Market Intelligence, Analysis
- Design, Build and Implement Total rewards processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and HR strategy
- Manage Total rewards systems and tools and update information as per requirements
- Accountable for the operational management, implementation and continuous operation of Global Compensation programs & projects
- Act as a day-to-day compensation interface for HR (recruitment team, HR generalists) and leadership/employees in assigned areas
- Establish and build relationships with multiple internal/external customers
- Responsible for Support Total rewards lead in various programs and initiatives in the total rewards area
- Provide required total rewards data and reports to relevant stakeholders and functions
- Create internal and external network, participate in Total Rewards related event, proactively liaise with internal and external contacts to understand internal needs and market trends and evolution.
What Makes The Difference
- University Degree
- Min 4 years work experience in the total rewards/ compensation/ budgeting field
- Very good numeric and analytical skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Good communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes
- Good command of English language – written and spoken
What do you receive in return?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
Join Accenture Industry X.0 a new and innovative practice within Accenture, that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products, Rail Automation, Smart Manufacturing, MES, PLM or Smart Operations.
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.