The Employee agrees on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, service levels, operating metrics and scope for a Client Service/Service Delivery Team. They assign resources and are ultimately accountable to ensure their team or extended team creates deliverables on budget, on schedule and with the appropriate quality.
- Identify continuous improvement and productivity improvement opportunities – maximize reuse, minimize redundancy, streamline, drive one-to-many approach, etc.
- Monitor and analyze client and customer satisfaction through available escalation/complaint tools and survey results and ensure improvement initiatives are driven by client expectations and requirements;
- Ensure teams execute processes according to standard methods or approved processes and ensure deliverables are completed as required in a timely manner;
- Manage and develop team competency coverage through cross-training, leadership development and succession planning;
- Work with other delivery managers and project managers to ensure the Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team understands their accountabilities for delivery and how to work across the teams as needed.
· Typically, 3 to 5 years work experience preferably with previous managerial experience;
· English advanced, German
nice to have-highly appreciated;
· Previous experience in business process area e.g. HR, Billing, Payments, Collections, preferably in an operations environment;
· Experience in Operations and Project Management.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.