· Identify and implement productivity improvements ensuring adherence to appropriate project gating and business case approval requirements;
· Balance workloads and skill sets across clients to support one-to-many delivery;
· Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.);
· Develop and deliver quality and timely performance feedback, collecting input from all appropriate sources;
· Support recruiting and interviewing potential new team members.
· Monitor and manage team goals and performance and ensure team understands how they align and relate to broader business goals and strategies.
· Typically 2 to 3 years work experience in coordinating teams;
· Fluency in English and German;
· Previous experience in business process area e.g. HR, Billing, Payments, Collections, preferably in an operations environment.
· Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
· Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
· Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
· Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes;
· Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers;
· Opportunity to work with top clients on large project;
· Dynamic, intercultural working environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.