We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions, technology, digital, strategy, consulting and operations. With more than 490.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and live and help our clients Rotate to the New by adopting and exploring latest technologies.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore modern technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you like to code, are smart, organized, goal oriented and you have:
• Over 3 years of experience in Informatica PowerCenter 9.6
• Over 2 years of experience in Informatica Data Replication 9.6
• Familiar with JIRA, SVN, Git
• Knowledge about CONTROL-M (would be a plus)
• Basic DBA experience
• UNIX/Linux skills
Then join our team!
• Work on the technical design for Operational Data Store, Data Warehouse and Data Mart
• Estimate the development activities
• Optimize the performance of feeding treatments
• Analyze and correct anomalies
• Perform data recovery by IDR
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.