You will provide support to the Global and/or Regional Service Center team and the Global Data Privacy team to enable the administration of contracts and subcontracts. The specific focus will be on reviewing, drafting and advising on contracts including EU model clauses, data transfer agreements, inter-company agreements and data privacy provisions. All of them should be in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
You will be responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, maintaining associated documentation, advising on contract risk and issues, and other duties as may be assigned.
- Support of a project team (Legal Professionals, Contract Management and business teams) and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including but not limited to reviewing of contracts or dealing with different administrative matters;
- Assist in the application of tools and processes for the performance of Service Center designated activities;
- Perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contracting is deployed, all contract risks and issues are identified, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not aligned with or issues are not resolved they should be promptly raised to their Contracting line manager;
- With/ without supervision, may work on small, medium, large and multiple engagements or single engagement;
- May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Service Centers.
Are you the right fit for the job?
- University degree in law.
- Legal background mainly focused on contracting;
- Minimum 3-5 years of legal experience within a large company (multinational one preferred);
- Analytical thinking, good communication skills;
- Availability to travel - travel as required;
- Fluency in English and French, including legal French;
- Fluency in other language would be an advantage;
- Attention to details, organized, flexible;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Work from home: 1 day/week after 6 months; 2 days/week after one year; 3 days/week after one year and a half;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.