Delivery of following services (but not limited to):
- Triage inbound requests from the Services sellers, driving an “interview-style” conversation to understand seller needs & status within the Sales Lifecycle
- Routing sellers to appropriate content or specialized resources to support lead qualification or offering alignment
Assist Sales personnel in providing a world-class service to our main enterprise customers and partners
- Provide quality delivery of service center catalog items in line with catalog process descriptions and targets through attention to detail, ownership of issues and follow-through
- Carry out regular quality reviews to ensure the processes are being followed and verify the quality of deliverable.
- Ensure services are delivered to the agreed deadlines
- Ramp quickly on changes to tools and processes to ensure there is business/delivery continuity through changes
- Work with the Service Center delivery leads and delivery managers to resolve escalations and to improve internal processes & policies
- Promote teamwork and collaboration through a positive attitude and effective communication
- Promote cross-region collaboration and support the global community by sharing best practices and operational improvement opportunities to improve Service Center Services
Business & Technology Insights
- Understand the goals of the Service Center and the Service(s) you provide
- Understand current business processes & tools which impact our service delivery and work with the necessary owners internally to resolve any issues, and fix processes
- Identify issues that are systemic and report on key trends
- Provide feedback, recommendations and data that contributes to refinement of processes, and deliverable
- Possess good technical expertise in relevant Client technologies to quickly understand incidents and provide a high-level review to all stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral English and Spanish language skills
- Bachelor`s degree in economics
- Advanced skills in Client Office applications (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience working within Lead-to-Order/Pre-sales teams
- Experience with lead qualification/scoping and alignment of customer needs to solutions
- Experience in an enterprise support and/or customer service environment(s) with a strong understanding and knowledge of support, customer service delivery and/or the consulting industry and processes
- Passion for and track record of delivering great customer experiences
- Consistently practices and demonstrates strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions, review team process documentation and provide knowledgeable feedback
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships across functional groups. Ability to work independently, while in a team environment
- Prioritization skills to manage multiple requests
- Time management skills to deliver service(s) in a timely manner
- Organizational skills to be able to document and quickly reference information and knowledge provided by internal resources and manage multiple requests and deliver in a timely manner
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Field Service Functional Lead (Lightning)
Business & Technology Integration
Workday HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Information Security Change & Deployment Summer Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.