- Document, review, draft and negotiate terms and conditions of various agreements and other legal documents (e.g. Supplier contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, RFP responses, Statements of Work etc.) relevant to the CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) support area for Romania;
- Provide support on drafting agreements with suppliers and guiding internal stakeholders in managing the contractual relationships with suppliers;
- Cooperate with local and/or international corporate functions (i.e. procurement, marketing, HR, etc.) business teams and legal teams from Romania and other countries;
- Manage compliance related issues on data privacy and data security area;
- Manage entity maintenance activities across multiple jurisdictions to ensure compliance with local and international legal and regulatory requirements.
- Romanian University Degree in law;
- Min. 3-4 years of relevant work experience, preferably from a large multi-national company;
- Strong background in drafting/reviewing and negotiation of supplier’s agreements;
- Fluent (incl. at legal level) in Romanian and English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and oral communication skills;
- Highly organized, flexible and ability to effectively multi-task;
- Skilled at liaising across multiple business and legal functions to coordinate and implement input from internal stakeholders;
- Ability to work in multicultural environment;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.