- Respond to the technical incidents reported by the business customers through a system of ticketing;
- Investigate, diagnose and assign the incidents to the right engineer;
- Follow the incident life cycle – logging the incident with proper priority and ensuring that the issue is resolved in timely manner;
- Participate in calls with the technical account managers to discuss the incidents;
- Create weekly and monthly reports with the incidents opened/resolved.
- You are fluent in German & English;
- You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- You don’t have experience, but you want to learn from our professionals;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are responsible in a work environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.