- Good written and spoken English and Spanish/French/Italian/German languages skills (B2-C1);
- Good interpersonal skills (needs to be able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers /customers on a regular basis);
- Good IT procurement skills. PC (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CCM/SRM or other e-Requisitioning tools essential;
- Preferably graduate with technically oriented degree and a demonstrable track record of commercial international experience in buying goods and commodities;
- Experience dealing with catalog, ordering type system. Experience dealing with data integrity issues, data structures;
- Preferably but not mandatory 1-2 years as a buyer (mid-level spend) in a middle sized or large organization;
- Actively participate in new catalog opportunities activities which may include: data analysis & presentation, meeting participations etc;
- Prepare and provide supplier & commodity manager training in the ERP / P2P tool;
- Coordinate catalog content preparation by communicating Wyeth requirements to suppliers. Activities include, but are not limited to, catalog format specification coordination, ERP / P2P registration, and configuration of production and test account;
- Work with users, sourcing managers, suppliers and technical teams to enhance the design, implement, and communicate new catalog requirements to the supplier;
- Manage and facilitate regular conference calls with suppliers, acting as the key point of contact for supplier preparation activities for catalog enablement;
- Manage data file content and migration processes for new suppliers enabled on ERP / P2P; Coordinate supplier activities to develop catalog files/sites, consult as required with Supplier Services Mobilization team to derive and document data validation errors and resolution determine and document best practices, and thoroughly document and test applicable data changes;
- Responsible for creating new catalogues in CCM which includes (creating catalog id, uploading schemas and content, mapping of UNSPSC codes and UOM codes, setting up OCI codes, testing, migration etc.);
- Responsible for maintaining the existing catalogs (SRM hosted and Punch outs), schemas and content upload etc;
- Responsible for creating, updating & releasing the catalogue for use by the client end users;
- Work with internal customers, Wyeth technical teams and Accenture support team to troubleshot warnings and errors & fix issues and ensure no disruption to the production users ever is encountered;
- Identify, document and test fixes related to sustaining and improving catalog functionality within a cross functional team;
- Maintain and create when necessary user documentation on ERP / P2P, CCM and catalogue related processes;
- Create and maintain internal desk procedures for catalog enablement and maintenance activities for Wyeth e-procurement;
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, life insurance private account, gym subscription, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.