• Understand, learn and apply the Work Instructions that are regulating the Recruitment process
• Be aware of the Service Level Agreement between Accenture and the client and make sure they are met
• Perform transactions on specific systems: the recruitment system and Remedy (the ticketing system) - training is offered
• Perform CV screening in the recruitment system and update accordingly the status of each candidate in the system
• Dispatch email communication to the candidates and the managers
• Answer to questions from the candidates or managers
• Maintain the pool of valuable candidates (the “Talent” pool) up-to-date with candidates selected but not allocated to a current opening
• Schedule phone interviews between the selected candidates and the managers
• Good Client handling skills
• Good communication, written and oral - Fluent in Danish and English
• PC Literate
• Willing to perform repetitive activities
• Problem solving and analysis skills
• Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach
• Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required.
• Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.