We are recruiting Pega PRPC Integration Specialist with experience in the areas of BPM SOA integration, technical platforms.
The Integration Specialist will help manage the integration deliverables associated with the implementation projects. This role requires a good knowledge of service oriented architecture design principles, common integration design patterns, knowledge of various integration technologies, implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has usually most of the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes Develop integration flows and service orchestrations
- Analyzes Documents technical requirements and as is processes
- Takes part in technology diagnosis and assessment activities.
- Assists in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and application capabilities
- Develops a high level design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into accounts the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
- Performs technology architecture, integration, data storage and infrastructure design activities.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to help clients resolve integration issues
- Is the central point of contact for subject matter expertise and driving technical requirements and design.
- Understands and articulates technical issues in business terms and vice versa.
- Will manage the scope, issues risks, economics, and status communications. Accountable and responsible for solution delivery.
- 1 to 5 years of analysis, design or implementing integration solutions with packaged or custom software
- Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- Web Services, REST, XML, XSLT, XSD
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL scripting
- Good communication and presentation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.