• Assign team resources to work communicating allocated budget, schedule, macro approach and deliverables;
• Empowered to make decisions for their team and ultimately is accountable to ensure their team creates their deliverables on budget, on schedule, and with the appropriate quality;
• Manage resources to achieve these assignments;
• Track and create/provide team status using standard templates and actively participate in appropriate internal and external status meetings;
• Approve team member time sheets, identify the source of any variances, and drive plans to correct variances;
• Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team;
• Work with other delivery managers and project managers to ensure the Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team understands their accountabilities for delivery and how to work across the teams as needed;
• Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.)
• Develop and deliver quality and timely performance feedback, collecting input from all appropriate sources.
- Post Graduate/ Graduate degree (preferred in Human Resource Management);
- Human Resource/ Project Management/ Service Delivery Management experience(minimum 7 years);
- Advanced English ( minimum B2);
- Exceptional People Skills; ability to motivate and engage a team;
- Demonstrated issue management/problem solving skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to function effectively as a team member and organize work activities for others on the team
- Ability to develop /analyze/interpret data, rationale for alternative solutions to problems and take appropriate action
- Ability to set and strive to achieve specific, measurable, and challenging goals.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.