The Talent Fulfillment Specialist role is part of the Talent Supply Chain organization under HR Business Service Delivery.
The Talent Specialist is responsible for managing scheduling of resources for their respective resource pool, undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool to ensure fulfillment of all open roles and for managing/monitoring people productivity targets.
The Country Talent Specialist works with the Country Resource Pool Lead to focus on supply management activities in order to deliver resources to fulfill demand at right time and price to meet client needs.
The Country Talent Specialist:
• Determines ‘sourcing’ channel to fulfill demand
• Understands project assumptions and priorities (including demand priority) for roles.
• Access “alternate pools” as necessary
• Works with the Geographic Unit/ Country Resource Pool lead to understand the business environment to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to provide guidance and counsel to resolve supply issues, and provide input into resource planning activities
• Accountable for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
• Handles routine scheduling transactions and more complex situations with a minimum of help
• Is responsible for fulfilling faculties allocated to the entity
• Might combine multiple Talent Specialist roles according to the deploy to entity critical mass
• Apply deep understanding of local knowledge and nuances of process areas supported
• Escalate issues and risks in a timely and appropriate manner
• Establish self as an expert or key contributor
• Increase client/customer or user satisfaction
• Create re-usable solution, process or work product
• Make/propose improvements to work
• Responsible for filling demands assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
• Creating short-term and long-term supply plans for their resource pool based on current and future demand view
• Considers all sourcing channels in filling roles (e.g. contractors / new joiners)
• Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process as needed
• Understand needs, preferences, skills, etc. and match people to roles accordingly
• For roles assigned to their resource pools, identify the resources in own resource pool or ‘borrow’ from another resource pool and fill the roles (Recruiting responsible for hiring new resources).
• Work with career counselors on coaching employees on scheduling assignments
• Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation
• Consider and balance various scheduling principles in making decisions
• Confirm scheduling assignments
• Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resource
• Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems
• Help facilitate alternative resource pool solutions
• Approve bringing on contractors based on the lack of available resources and build relationships with contractors that specialize in resource pool area
• Support project contact and GU Demand Leads in defining, identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests; and filling resource requirements
• Typically works with the GU Demand Leads but may work directly with client team executives when that is more effective
• Manages individual chargeability of all resources within their resource pool
• Responsible to identify contingent staffing requirement and work with procurement team to fill contingent staffing positions on projects
• Build and maintain relationships with GU Demand Leads through regular meetings, ad-hoc discussion, regular e-mails etc. to collaborate on meeting the client demand
• Depending on the situation, be flexible about who is in the best position to help the project
• If contacted directly by a project team, immediately include the project management and share the scheduling process/owners with the project executive
• Review the new/updated open roles and get additional information if necessary from GU Demand Leads/GU Demand Supports
• Search potential resources within approved fulfillment channels, review available and/or interested resources and create candidate shortlist
• Propose shortlisted candidates with GU Demand Leads/GU Demand Supports for review, confirm assignment of selected candidate and update calendar accordingly
• Manage and track people productivity metrics such as chargeability, bench, average time to fill demands for their respective resource pool
• Confirm schedule/Gather feedback recent experience/Collect preferences
• Determine staffing principles that apply to individual
• Search for open roles that comply with protocol for individual
• Assess options with GU/Country Resource Pool Lead for individual (re-skilling)
• Report on open roles
• Deliver according to agreed KPIs and statutory obligations
• Ensure high quality work products and processes
• Meet deliverable requirements/specific targets
• Maximize personal productivity
• Meet challenging/key timelines
• Reduce dependency on supervisor’s inputs
• Build skills needed to execute current responsibilities
• Contribute to a positive work environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.