• Handle, research, and resolve phone and email inquiries for iSS SC customers regarding non-complex technical and functional problems;
• Document and update customer contacts in the Customer Service System;
• Complete any follow-up work related to customer issue resolution;
• Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner;
• Adhere to current understanding of policies and procedures, new products, services and processes of the client and the call center;
• Maintain acceptable attendance, punctuality, and respond to policy and procedures for communicating any schedule changes and preferences;
• Meet productivity and quality performance expectations as established by iSS SC management and interfaces;
• Conduct self evaluations using quality-coaching tools to assess personal skill development and review results with Supervisors.
• Support additional duties as necessary in high volume periods in the SC.
• Pre-University level acceptable (Minimum high school diploma or equivalent);
• Fluency in German Language and English Language;
• Call Center or Customer Service experience;
• 0.5+ year experience (minimum experience on customer service is desirable);
• Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
• Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.