Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team
Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.)
Develop and deliver quality and timely performance feedback, collecting input from all appropriate sources.
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
- Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge
- Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes
- Possibility to practise your language skills with native speakers
- Opportunity to work with top clients on large project
- Dynamic, intercultural working environment.
3+ of finance operations work experience is a plus
Excellent interpersonal skills
Advanced knowledge in Reporting & Analytics.
- English advanced, Italian nice to have-highly appreciated
- Manages the work of more than one projects through others
- Agrees on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, service levels, operating team performance metrics and scope for a Client Service/Service Delivery Team
- Assigns resources and is ultimately accountable to ensure their team or extended team creates deliverables on budget, schedule and with the appropriate quality
- The job requires interfacing with Contract Service Management Leads, Project Managers and the Client Service/Service Delivery Team.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.