The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for leading the Sourcing subgroup to manage the execution of a range of processes within the HR Service Centre to provide consistent high-quality support to Bucharest recruitment team in accordance with the following service lines:
- Candidates sourcing/Prescreening
- HR/Phone Interview
- Market Intelligence
- Ensure the completion of all administrative tasks related to the implementation of the service lines noted above in the team
- Ensure the Team perform information maintenance and update for all service lines in an accurate and timely manner
- Effectively communicate/coordinate with stakeholders & clients as well as internal team to ensure processes and policies consistency and efficiency
- In terms of market intelligence, the following tasks should be executed:
- Gather, evaluate and report external competitor intelligence
- Collaborate with Team Leads and project’s SDL to understand recruiting demand, develop and customize marketing messages and share best practices
- Identify and analyze the potential of new sourcing opportunities
- Should be well-versed in generating reports, cull-out data from databases and provide the same to different stake-holders
- Education: Undergraduate degree, preferably in Human Resources, or equivalent work experience
- Good command of English
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 - 4 years’ experience in an HR and / or recruiting, preferable in IT industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.