- Participate in SAP projects (implementation, rollout, or support and maintenance) in assigned functional areas covered by at least one of the SAP modules (BW, FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, PM, QM, SCM, HR)
- Prepare functional designs and system configurations, or perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution
- Propose, program, configure, document and test business solution
- Reach and achieve project aims and outputs
- Lead application functional team or sub-team
- Communicate closely with the ABAP development team
- Advanced English and German language knowledge are mandatory;
- Receptive, eager to learn;
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes in automotive environments;
- Experience with support activities for SAP(Modules SD,MM,PP.PM, QM,SCM,WM);
- Contribute to increased productivity and facilitate communication between offshore support and client;
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.