The Warranty Claims Assessor is responsible for reviewing selected warranty claims submitted by dealers and decide if a claim can be reimbursed or not.
• Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically
• Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system
• Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines
• Performs claim assessment and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly.
• Documents verification and customer information in data capture tool and when needed, transfers claim/ticket to responsible party for resolution.
• University degree
• Fluent Dutch (both spoken and written)
• Very good command of English
• PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
• Attention to details
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.