What will you do?
· processes transactions for relevant business processes in various systems and tracking tools.
· demonstrates knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform their responsibilities.
· solve problems by precedent and reference detailed instructions and procedural documents, escalating issues and seeking advice when faced with complex issues and problems.
· Resolve supplier and customer related situations as per accounts payable/ receivable procedures;
· Controlling the booking of the documents processed to assure the accuracy;
· Update processes and procedures;
· Develops good client relationships;
· Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
· Proactively performing preventive quality controls and taking corrective actions when errors occur.
· Perform revenue recognition checks as per client policies and procedures
Are you the right fit for the job?
q You have Advanced Romanian and English language skills
q You communicate easily
q You are a team-player
q No previous work experiences? Don’t worry, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced professional.
What’s in it for you?
q Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings both in classroom and online and rejoice the guidance of career counselors, mentors and people advisors
q Receive an attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription, or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription (Bookster)
q A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.